Nevidio Canyon, located in the northwestern part of Montenegro, at the entrance to the National Park Durmitor, is the most famous and most visited canyon in the country. You are probably wondering why, but to get the answer you need to come to see the unseen. Lined with the rocks which are hiding the sky, Nevidio keeps for you a lot of pools of blue-green color, numerous jumps from different heights, a narrow fissure of the width of your shoulders from where you can see only the ray of sky.
Place of meeting is on the parking, just 5 minutes from the entrance of the canyon. In case that you don't have transportation, we can organize you a transfer to the canyon and back (this applies to Podgorica, Nikšić and Žabljak area). Length of the canyon is 2 km. The passage through the canyon lasts from 3 ½ h to 4 h, depending on the number of participants. The exit takes 30-40 min of uphill walk. The total durance of the tour is 5-6 hours. It is a medium level canyon difficulty.
What is included:
- Professional certified guides
- Canyoning equipment (wet suits, neoprene socks, helmet, safety harness)
- A lot of fun and indescribable experience
What to bring:
- Swimwear & towel
- Dry clothes
- Suitable footwear to wear during the activity (e.g. old trainers) or you can rent specialised footwear for 5e
- water-resistant camera
- Maximum number of participants is 10
- Age limit: 14 years and over; under 16's must be accompanied by an adult
- Suitable for beginners with normal physical fitness and swimming skills
- Tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility, heart or back problems and woman during pregnancy
- The guide reserves the right to remove from the tour all those that he considers unacceptable to guide, especially those who misbehave or those who are under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicants