Međurječka river carved its canyon in the mountains not far from the sea, halfway between Bar and Ulcinj. For this canyon it can be said that it is the most complete Montenegrin canyon. The reason why is because it offers everything in one place, numerous jumps into blue-green pools carved in cliffs, long waterfalls where the longest one is 31m high and attractive mini toboggans. In the same way it has short access and fast exit which makes it more enjoyable. Expect awaking of all your senses and adrenaline ready to run through your veins. You will remember this canyon for a long time and want to return to him again.
The starting point is in Bar from which it takes 25min of driving to the canyon. In case you do not have transportation, we will arrange a transfer to the canyon and back (it is applied to the area of Podgorica and Bar). Access to the canyon lasts 15min, passage takes 4-5h depending on the group, while the exit takes 15 minutes. The total duration of the tour is about 6h. It is a medium level canyon difficulty.
What is included:
- Professional certified guides
- Canyoning equipment (wet suits,neoprene socks,helmet,safety harness)
- A lot of fun and indescribable exprience
What to bring:
- Swimwear & towel
- Dry clothes
- Suitable footwear to wear during the activity (e.g. old trainers) or you can rent specialised footwear for 5e
- Water-resistant camera
- Maximum number of participants is 8
- Age limit: 16 years and over, under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
- Suitable for beginners with normal physical fitness and swimming skills
- Tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility, heart or back problems and woman during pregnancy
- The Guide reserves the right to remove from the tour all those that he considers unacceptable to guide especially those who misbehave or those who are under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicants